- Immediate dismantling of road blocks across the federation (You can still encourage officers with few Naira notes when you meet them on the road anyways.)
- Immediate withdrawal of officers attached to private citizens (To open the space for private security companies to thrive).
- Deduction of court awarded damages from the salary of any officer found to have abused human rights.
- Immediate recruitment of 1,500 lawyers with litigation experience to be attached to each police division/area command. They are to give legal fervour to investigations, provide legal advice and serve as police prosecutors.
- Procurement and installation of video recording facilities in all investigation rooms of the Force.
- Building of new laboratories in 36 States and the FCT to analyze DNA, finger prints, blood samples, body fluids and so on.
- Launching of Vehicle Procurement Scheme for police personnel in partnership with Innoson and PAN. (Officers to get a new car and pay off over ten-twenty years.)
- Rapid rehabilitation and restructuring of Police Academies and curriculum.
- Any interstate transfer of officers to be effected with provision of transport and accommodation allowance.
- Provision of two pairs of uniform and boots for all personnel, annually.
- Increased allocation paid directly to each police division to run its operations.
- Bi-monthly inspection and audit of police cells, to be carried out in conjunction with representatives from the local NBA Branch and the Bench.
- Prompt granting of bail upon arrival of lawyers at police stations, especially those ones that show up in their wigs or bibs and do not claim any human rights law.
- Slimming tea for officers with pot belly.
The new sheriff in town is counting on your support.
(c) Oluyinka Gbadomosi