NOBLE YOUTHS MASS SUPPORT ASSOCIATION, AKWA IBOM STATE CHAPTER
Rev. Richard Peter
S.A to Governor on Media
Akwa Ibom State.
RE: OBA’s Corruption Charges And His Unsuitability For Akwa Ibom Hilltop Mansion
NOTICE OF FALSE PUBLICATION
The attention of the forum of Local Government Area Coordinators of NOBLE YOUTHS MASS SUPPORT ASSOCIATION (NYMSA) has been drawn to a false and malicious publication and petition written by one unknown and faceless individual impersonating the Secretary of the Association and NOBLE YOUTH MASS SUPPORT ASSOCIATION, Akwa Ibom State Chapter and authorized, submitted and published by Rev. Richard Peter, S.A to the Governor of Akwa Ibom State on Media, requesting the Peoples Democratic Party to disqualify Distinguished Senator Obong Bassey Albert popularly known as OBA, a loyal, committed and faithful party man of the Peoples Democratic Party from being cleared to contest for the party ticket of PDP, Akwa Ibom State as the gubernatorial flag bearer.
The local government coordinators of the association after fact findings from the authentic secretary and majority of the State Executives of the Association which they have confirmed unaware and disapproval of such publication, wish to state categorically and emphatically that such malicious and false publication does not emanate from the youth group. We hereby state as follows;
- That Rev. Richard Peter who collaborated with the unknown and faceless impersonator should within 48 hours starting from 12.00noon of Friday 29th April, 2022 retract and withdraw that petition and publication from the Peoples Democratic Party of Nigeria, his Facebook timeline,e and other social media groups where he has circulated the false information.
- That Rev. Richard Peter and the faceless impersonator should within 48 hours starting from 12.00noon of Friday 29th April, 2022 tender and open and unreserved apology in 3 local tabloids within Akwa Ibom State to Distinguished Senator Obong Bassey Albert (OBA) for using the name of NYMSA in his letter and publication to accuse, insult and defame the character of Distinguished Senator Obong Bassey Albert and to the entire NYMSA Akwa Ibom State as we disassociate ourselves as an Association from such letter and publication.
- That failure of Rev. Richard Peter to act on 1 and 2 above, the 31 local government coordinators will mobilize its members across the states to report this act of false publication and impersonation to his employer, Akwa Ibom State Government through his direct boss, His Excellency Governor Udom Emmanuel whom we trust will not be happy and does not permit such criminal act from his appointee and we will ensure that members of this Association take this notice to his Church through 1000 members match across the state and also seek redress in the court to ensure that Rev. Richard Peter is charged for the impersonation, character defamation and false publication.
Comr. Gabriel Okonson,
Dean of Local Government coordinators of NYMSA
-Local Government Area Coordinators.
- Akwa Ibom State Executive Committee.
- Barr. Mfon Peter, Zonal Coordinator,
- Comrade Godwin Ochoga Onmonya,